Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Little Pumpkins!

OK, I have procrastinated as much as I possibly could. So, as we spent today and will spend tomorrow cramming in as much Fall fun as possible, we went to the pumpkin patch (yes, it is dark...like I said, last minute!), I just started and finished their costumes, and tomorrow we will make popcorn balls, carve pumpkins and get dressed up for some fun with friends. Whew!














The girls didn't care that it was late, they had fun getting their pumpkins picked out. It was a little hard though, being October 30th, many of the pumpkins were getting a little mushy. :P

2 comments:

Micah and Sunny said...

Woosh...you totally got caught up on blogging. Good for you. Love all the pics. Happy birthday to Lucy!! What a little punkin'.

Thank you for procrastinating....makes me feel so much better. Welcome to my world :)

Chad and Nesli said...

We carved pumpkins until 4 o'clock, on HALLOWEEN, we too procrastinated a bit this year, but it was great fun!! Love the new pics. I so need to blog, way too technical for me however.