The girls loved the snacks they made, and the video montage is always the favorite part of the evening. They also really liked their character traits and verses that we presented to them. They each wrote three goals for the year on their pages, we lamiated them, and they are hanging in their rooms. We are trying to read the verses out loud to them at bedtime every night. I think even just that repetition will have them memorized in no time!
Posing in front of the sacks
at the beginning of the night..
at the beginning of the night..
Making our snacks............
Mia playing Twister Hopscotch....
Wii Time!
Ringing in the new year...
(so they think, remember-
we do set the clocks back one hour- our little secret!)
(so they think, remember-
we do set the clocks back one hour- our little secret!)
Happy 2009 to all of you, dear friends!
2 comments:
Love, love, love it. Seriously, you are a fabulous mom. And, it sickens me that you look so cute post baby only 4 weeks ago!!!!! I am certainly NOT going to look that cute in 4 weeks.
I just love the character traits, how special. The treats look yummy. I have to add that I am glad that my eyes were playing tricks on me and that actually is not little Josie being held in the first photo :)
Love ya.
This is such a fabulous tradition. You are a great mommy and your girls will always rememeber how special you made celebrations and how special you made them feel.
We aure have missed you guys... a lot! Can't wait to have you back in our lives on a regular basis!
Post a Comment