Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Three Months is...STILL "tutu" Cute!

With the overcast skies, it was hard to get good lighting, so I may try again tomorrow, but I was just to ready to take pictures of this cute little bug to wait! She is just so, so sweet!







4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh man, how can she get any cuter??!! I just love this idea. I can only imagine what 12 months will look like - and it will be here before we know it. Sigh. I love that little Josie girl.

Jennifer said...

Look at you you pro!! She is beautiful and so happy! I love this!

Micah and Sunny said...

I love love love em'! What a cutie that little sugar bear is. And, I'm so impressed with her mommy's photographic skills! Fabulous.

Kristi said...

ok - i was hoping with your day of "laying low" that you might actually update your blog. Your fans await... :)!!!!