Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's the little things...

...isn't it? I love to have a cup of water or tea with me at all times, and while I must have my milk or orange juice in glass, I must have my water in plastic. (wow, I really am high maintenance!) So, when walking through Target yesterday I was absolutely ecstatc- really, a HUGE smile came over my face- to see a collection of Orla Kiely tableware. I love her, and so this cup made it's way into my cart (that just happens in Target, you know...you gp on for diapers and toothpaste and walk out with diapers, a picture frame, a new sweater and a scarf and forget the toothpaste...). Anyway, who would've thought that $3 could buy so much happiness? All day, I have caught myself looking at my cup and smiling...
Love the little things in life!
PS- This picture doesn''t really do it justice. Be sure to ask to see it in real life next time you're at my house. ;)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks for including the picture. I LOVE pictures in blogs. This is funny - Jason prefers glass for his beverages and I prefer plastic for mine. Can't wait to see your cup!
(love the way you talk about how we pick up the extra things at Target and forget the things we went in for!!!)

Micah and Sunny said...

OH!!! Our friendship has totally been confirmed. I am stealing this post and I am going to post about what I have to drink Diet DP in versus drinking tea.

Target is heaven, I am convinced...well, it's at least similar?

Amber Graham said...

I want one!