
The girls spent almost the entire afternoon outside during the Wednesday afternoon of our "all winter crammed in a week" that we got this year. I figured it looked like that was going to be all we got of snow-ish fun that came this year, so most formal schooling was neglected for three days as we sled on ice with the neighborhood kids, sat by the fire to read, and baked...a lot. I absolutely love snow pictures. Here they are on the sled this year, as well as my favorite snowy picture from two years ago, when I was snuggled up by the fire with baby Lucy while they played. She was excited to be with her sisters as I was inside keeping Josie warm!

2 comments:
You are such a fun and wonderful mommy!What wonderful memories!
During that very fun snow two years ago I was very preggo with Anna-Lea, I have pics of the girls somewhere on our computer. We did not make it out this year for the snowy/icey fun. Too cute
Post a Comment