Today, we celebrated Valentine's Day with all of our co-op friends, and it was so much fun. I woke the girls up and got them dressed and took pictures before I would let them eat...I wanted to make sure I got some good ones before the icing and chocolate made their way onto little fingers and smudged up the clothes! We had a great time! (For some reason I cannot get the collage of all 5 girls to show up big, but if you click on it, it will get bigger! :)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Valentine's Party 2009
Today, we celebrated Valentine's Day with all of our co-op friends, and it was so much fun. I woke the girls up and got them dressed and took pictures before I would let them eat...I wanted to make sure I got some good ones before the icing and chocolate made their way onto little fingers and smudged up the clothes! We had a great time! (For some reason I cannot get the collage of all 5 girls to show up big, but if you click on it, it will get bigger! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How have your girls grown so much in the few days that it has been since I have seen them?!?!?! They look so big in these pictures for some reason.
Glad you had a happy time...I love the picture of Ty and Mia...little sweet buddies.
Happy Valentines Day!
Your collage is so sweet! I'm surprised you didn't title this "Lucy's Angelic Day!" what a sweetie she was... is!!!
Thanks for providing my kids with the bestest little buddies.
Too cute!!! Lily stole my heart in that picture of all of them!
Post a Comment