Sorry to steal the caption from my dear friend, but since she set me up with the tutu, I just couldnt resist.Josie turned two months old yesterday, and it will be interesting to see just how long it takes her before she tires of being my little model. :) I am having so much fun with her, and she smiles all the time...too sweet. It is not gas, it is real smiles and Iwon't let anyone tell me different! Love her!
3 comments:
She is definatly tutu CUTE, I so need you to take pics of Lil Bit when I get hers in. I LOVE IT!!!!
Oh my!!! This is too too cute!! She is so beautiful, Rachel and your photography is awesome! It's hard to get a good picture of a 2 month old - you make it look easy!
I seriously have no idea how their isn't a comment about this on here yet, I must have gotten sidetracked with a baby or something.
I LOVE this picture. I am super impressed with the quality of the photograph and the cute-ness of the subject:) Oh, love the tutu too!
Post a Comment