What a fun and fabulous Valentine's Day we had! Of course, we were all decked out in red and hearts, and got to start the day having breakfast with some wonderful friends..I love holidays- it's always a great reason to turn anything into a party! The kids had
so much fun playing and putting together shows. Topped the day off with church, a Valentine video of old Disney clips, and the girls' presents (new nightgowns) and they are now plum, tuckered out and resting in bed. And I am off to think of just how I could turn St. Patrick's Day into a party....any ideas?!?!

so much fun playing and putting together shows. Topped the day off with church, a Valentine video of old Disney clips, and the girls' presents (new nightgowns) and they are now plum, tuckered out and resting in bed. And I am off to think of just how I could turn St. Patrick's Day into a party....any ideas?!?!
2 comments:
Rachel - the new blog looks GREAT!! (check out your pictures - they got spaced really far apart - mine does that too!). You are the party queen. I think green beer is a normal St. Patricks day party item!
I have to agree with both of the martha stewart comments...pretty much thinking most of my buddies are the m.stewart types...in a happy way.
Thanks for being my friend...I am so thankful for you and your family.
Post a Comment